1. After installation finish, close application, also close desktop Gadjet.
2. Kill process of DTShellHlp.exe thru Windows task manager.
3. Copy content from crack folder and paste into default installation directory.
4. Delete File “dtpro.dat” from default installation directory(Windows 7/vista users will find this file in c:/ProgramData/DAEMON Tools Pro/..)
5. Run application,it will show you standerd edition. click on “help” and hit license, now click on change. enter any serial e.g 123456789 and apply
6. Done, Enjoy Pro Advanced Edition.
1. Install application using the provided installer(in the set up folder””DTPro4100218Advanced”).
2. Don’t run it until you rename and put the FULL(Full is the name of the folder which contains 2 files)in installed dir.(installed dir” your c:programfiles:dameon’s folder)
3. First, rename the original cryptapi.dll to cryptapi_.dll
4. Then, put the supplied FULL cryptapi.dll and dtprohlp.dll
5. Run application and register with your own email and name.
6. The application will be activated offline and the key will be generated based
on your hardware id.
DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 4 Make .iso, *.mds/*.mdf and *.mdx images of CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs
Protect images with password
Make a compressed disc image or split the image to several files
Advanced Imaging Features
Create or edit images with powerful Image Editor
Burn created images to media discs
Burn images with RMPS data
Convert images from all supported formats to *.mdf/*.mds, *.mdx
Compose your own images of selected type (CD/DVD disc) with preferred file system (ISO9660, ISO9660+Joliet, UDF)
Master bootable discs or images
Manage your Image Collection
Media Devices Virtualization
Emulate up to 16 DT and 16 SCSI devices
Use 4 virtual IDE devices for advanced emulation
Mount images to physical IDE/SATA devices via advanced attaching functionality
Perform image mounting to local NTFS folders
Get detailed information about physical and virtual devices’ properties
Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region, etc
Mount *.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.isz disc images to a virtual drive